Friday, June 06, 2008

All i want is just a Simple Life 。。。

First of all, I would like to thank all my friends for their blessings on my birthday last week...=)

Enjoyed myself on my birthday too... Thank you so much!! you know who you are...=)

Recently, i find that my life is such a drama... haiz... how i wish my life could have been simpler... haiz... All i want is just a simple life... is it that difficult?? i really duno... i don't like the fact that i'm quite affected emotionally and mentally over certain issues...=( My head seems like spliting apart while finding a solution... haiz... It's really a battle between my heart n my brain... n they cannot come to a consenses... *faintz*

Anyway, yesterday n today had pretty bad mood swings... coz usually i don't have bad mood swings de... wasn't very happy ba... got to sort out what's wrong with me ah... it's really not healthy like that... God, please enlighten me and give me the strength... i must be a happy gal!!!

*Looking Forward to tomorrow's KTV outing!! hee Hope i will feel much better soon...=)*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.