Sunday, June 22, 2008

Updates!! =p

Worked for Fri - 13th June 08 and Sun - 15th June 08 Aviva matches!! On fri, took bus 158 home together with ChunKiat and we had supper at the Roti Prata store at our house area... *yummy* Chesse Mushroom Prata!! Yeah!! =) On sun, KhengSheng, Hui Lin, Candice n me went for dinner at PS Manhantten Fish Market... We 3 gals shared a seafood plattar for 2!! *yummy* After dinner, we went down to eat dessert - mango ice!! *slurps*

On Sat - 14th June 08, went to sing K Lunch at Suntec KBOX with Lenny and shopped around at Suntec, then proceed to PC show... i bought a keyboard cum mouse as my keyboard got problem with some of the keys le... hahah Had Han's for dinner at Marina Square...=)

On Mon, went to watch KungFu Panda!! The show is not bad... very funny!! hahah

On Tue, worked for the Osmond's Concert... Took a cab down after work... faintz hahah Went for supper with Yuwei, Catz, Weishan, Junwei, Keith, Hui Lin, Candice, Phyllis n Baohua at the Kallang Macdonald!! Tried the Spicy Nugguts and the onion rings!! Shared cab home with Hui Lin n Candice...=)

On Fri after work, decided to go back to Suntec to buy the dress n a top cum shirt that i tried on Sat... hee Luckily they are still there for me to buy hee Before i reached Suntec, while walking in CityLink, there's a shop having SALE!! with 15 dollars off on dresses!! So, i went in to look around n try on a few tops cum dresses... in the end, i bought one black dress at $34/- Happy!! this is my First Black Dress!! Woohoo!! *beamz* Then, quickly made my way to Suntec to buy the top cum shirt and dress...*beamz* So, mission accomplished!! Wanted to have dinner at the CityLink Japanese Restaurant since i have not tried that before... When i was like less than a few metres away, i saw this shop with very nice clothes inside... so i went in to take a look... To my Surprise, it has sizes called XS!!! I was overly excited and happy!! hahah Took a dress that caught my eye to try it!! n Guess what?? it fits so nicely on me!! So happy!! Over the moon le!! Decided to get it ah!! hahah so 难得 got dress's cutting fit so nicely on me lor... then coz due to sale, the 2nd piece has discount... so i looked at their skirts... took an office wear kinda skirt to try... as i do not have any in my wardrobe since i couldn't find any in shops like G2000 etc... as they are too big for me...=( The skirt fits so nicely on me too!! So happy!! Really so 难得 ah... hee There goes some of my pay!! hahah Bought the dress and skirt!! *grinz* I was really like on a shopping spree ah... Bought 3 dresses, 1 skirt and a topcum shirt!! Spent a total of $199.91!! First time in my life that i spent so much on just one shopping trip!! *faintz* but seriously, the skirt and the dress super 难得 ah!! XS!! hee one plus thing is that all of them doesn't resemble anything i originally had in my wardrobe... n all of them give different image and can be for different occasion de... so not so bad... if not... it's like omg!! hahah Btw, Thanks Lenny for your accompany and the belt...=) Sorry, in the end, no time to eat at the Japanese Restaurant le...=( Had Burger King instead...

On Sat, went to KTV at Top One after work with Chim, Kenneth, Lenny, Wei Jian and Eric... After KTV, Annie and Chua came to join us for dinner at a Japanese Restaurant at Bugis Junction and a coffee cum dessert session at TCC after dinner...=p Had my all-time-favourite Ti-rum-mi-su!! *yummy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.