Sunday, July 06, 2008

Good Deals!! *beamz*

On Mon - 30 June 08, went to Tampines Mall after work, managed to buy one pair of black covered flats for work... so happy!! Costs me $15.90 only!! Hurray!! *beamz*

On Thurs - 3 July 08, went to Marina Square ater work, managed to buy one pair of black working pants from Little Match Girl at $25/-!! So happy!! really gd buy ah... coz usually pants are expensive and also not easy to find my size... surprisingly there's one pair of "s" pants fits nicely on me... it's actually a kinda "defect" ah... coz the other "s" pants are a little bigger... so happen there's one piece a bit smaller so it's gd for me... Hurray!! originally i wanted to buy another pair of pants since it is cheap but i couldn't find a little smaller de for the other colours... so that particular one is really meant for me to buy ah... hahah

*Thank you for accompanying me to shop after work... you know who you are de... hee*

This whole week plus weekend, think somethng is wrong with me... I had mood swings that fluctuates like nobody's business... I'm shocked by myself too... haiz... coz it's like so so rare for me to have mood swings... Must really reflect ah... so have been thinking and reflecting a lot this weekend... Really hope everything will be fine soon... I must learn to see things even more broadly and always stay happy and positive and shouldn't let many things affect me too easily... Must stay cool and composed...*Ganbatte Gal!! I can do it de!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.