Sunday, October 05, 2008

Updates!! =)

20 Sept 08 Sat

Went to IMM to shop around before heading down to Chinese Garden for the Lantern Fantasy 2008... Bought a Bag at $29.90!! it looks expensive and professional!! feel so worth it!! hee gd buy ah!! *beamz* so happy coz i dun haf anythg similar to it... so pro!! hee

Went to the Lantern Festival and took many pictures of the cute cute lanterns!! First time visiting the Chinese Garden!! Thanks Lenny for accompanying me there...=)

22 Sept 08 Mon

Worked for Paul Anka's Concert... first time do Star Pass... luckily coz that day i wasn't feeling well le... kept sneezing and had running nose...=(

23 Sept 08 Tue

Went to work as per normal but was feeling real bad with running nose and i even felt feverish in the body but cold on the outside... so after lunch, went back home to see doctor... Had MC for the day itself n tomorrow... first time take MC ever since i started work in mid feb... hahah

Took quite some time to recover ah... the fever, flu and cold and slight cough... hence, gave the class outing a miss on 30 Sept 08... Join u guys the next time round ba... Btw after work that day, had this 冲动 to cut my hair coz it was getting longer n thicker n messier hahah though i know after this hair cut, all my curls will be gone... but still just cut it ah!! hahah so without checking on the web or forum or from people, i just went into one of the salon at my house here and cut my hair!! hahah then the hairdresser was introducing me treatment lah n others... then i suddenly asked for highlight... since to take up a package is more worth it with haircut, treatment and highlight... which costs me $70/- Think i too stressed hahah just give it a try ba!! First time doing highlight!! Oh well, in the end it turns out more like colour!! hahah it's okie anyway since it looks natural plus i keep diy dye my hair but to no avail...=) Now, my hair is kinda short le... hopefully end of yr i can do back my perm... duno whether 3 mths is enuff for my hair to grow long back... hahah so envy those people with naturally straight hair... then dun haf to do anything to the hair... haiz... for me i have to do something to it... if not the hair will be messy n not nice le...=( I had re-bonded once in June 2002, permed once in August 2006, the 2nd time in Dec 2007... the 3rd time will be coming soon once my hair is long enough... hope will be before cny 2009...=)

4 Oct 08 Sat

Worked for Amei's Concert...=) After concert, Chun Kiat, Yuwei, Hui Lin, Candice, Huifen and me went for supper at Kallang MAC... n chit-chatted till 3am++ n reached home at ard 4am... Enjoyed myself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.